Celebrating 18 Years!!
of “it’ll be fixed in the next release”…
Real Time System Information At Your Fingertips
This little application displays real time system information attached to your desktop or in a regular window. Perfect for quick identification, walk-by monitoring and simple remote monitoring of production servers, test farms or your own personal computers. Great for techs to quickly acquire critical system information of patient machines. Uses little memory and low cpu. There’s lots of options. Everything is customisable including language.
- Full 64-bit and 32-bit builds in version 3
- Display every kind of metric about your Windows system
- Two varieties: attach to the desktop or normal Windows application
- Extensive display and data formatting options
- Seven different chart styles in version 3
- Custom WMI queries
- Visual alerts
- Background collections
- Arithmetical expressions
- External command execution (inc. Powershell)
- Clickable controls
- Monitor a specific process memory usage
- Monitor files, registry keys and event logs
- Network connections and traffic
- Display times in different time zones in version 3
- Remote monitoring
- Export to file (html/xml/rtf/txt)
- Low priority cpu
- Adjustable transparent background
- Fonts and colors configurable
- Font scaling on the fly
- Logic to control which items are displayed
- Pull data from http/https server
- Log raw data to csv files
- Display text from a file
- Display data from a csv file
- Display registry values
- Display images in version 3
- Screen saver
- Unlimited number of pages of information
- Custom external data collectors
- Optional threaded execution
- Data sharing
- Supports multi-display configurations
- Application logging to text file and/or Windows Event Logs
- Full Unicode multi language support
- Comprehensive reference manual
- Much more…
You can leave bug reports and ideas in the discussion forum. If you have any cool WMI queries that we can use post them on the forum.
Full Windows 64-bit/32-bit builds.
Works on Windows XP and up.
Last Update: May 2023
Legacy 32-bit version.
Works on Windows 2000 and up.
Last Update: June 2021
|Get your very own Desktop Info coffee mug!|
|Visit my shop at RedBubble|
If you find Desktop Info a valuable tool, you can support it by making a donation. This will help keep the project alive and healthy. Any amount large or small is welcome. Donations are acknowledged on the Supporters page and also in the manual. Choose your favoured method below.