Real Time System Information At Your Fingertips
This little application displays real time system information on your desktop. Perfect for quick identification, walk-by monitoring and simple remote monitoring of production servers, test farms or your own personal computer. Great for techs to quickly acquire critical system information of patient machines. Uses little memory and low cpu. There’s lots of options. Everything is customisable including language.
- Full 64-bit build in version 3
- Display every kind of metric about your Windows system
- Extensive display and data formatting options
- Seven different chart styles in version 3
- Monitor a specific process memory usage
- Monitor files, registry keys and event logs
- Display times in different time zones in version 3
- Custom WMI queries
- Visual alerts
- Background collections
- Arithmetical expressions
- External command execution (inc. Powershell)
- Clickable controls
- Remote monitoring
- Export to file (html/xml/rtf/txt)
- Low priority cpu
- Adjustable transparent background
- Fonts and colors configurable
- Font scaling on the fly
- Logic to control which items are displayed
- Pull data from http/https server
- Log raw data to csv files
- Display text from a file
- Display data from a csv file
- Display registry values
- Display images in version 3
- Screen saver
- Unlimited number of pages of information
- Custom external data collectors
- Supports multi-display configurations
- Application logging to text file and/or Windows Event Logs
- Full Unicode multi language support (inc. right to left languages)
- Comprehensive reference manual
- Much more…
You can leave bug reports and ideas in the discussion forum. If you have a translated language file or an awesome configuration file you think could be useful to others, post it in the forum and I’ll include it in the next release. If you have any cool WMI queries that we can use post them on the forum.
Full Windows 64-bit/32-bit builds.
Works on Windows XP and up.
Last Update: September 2021
Legacy 32-bit version.
Works on Windows 2000 and up.
Last Update: June 2021
If you find Desktop Info a valuable tool, you can support it by making a donation. This will help keep the project alive and healthy. Any amount large or small is welcome. Donations are acknowledged on the Supporters page and also in the manual. You can use PayPal, your debit or credit card.