Welcome to Glenn’s Eclectic Freeware.
This is the home of Desktop Info and Desktop Calendar.
I have chosen to be ‘selective’ so if you’ve come looking for the other projects that used to live here, you’re out of luck. They are way too old and irrelevant and I prefer to quietly bury them. If you look hard enough, you’ll find them around the traps.
I am also the current keeper of Snappy Driver Installer Origin, a free and open source Windows driver installation and update tool.
If you’re looking for some new and interesting music to listen to while monitoring your servers, take a look at my list of Great Albums.
You can find me on Bandcamp.
By the way, I took that photo through the car window one Winter morning.
- Desktop Info v3.3.0 29 November 2021 - Version 3.3.0 November 2021 Change 1: Adjusted OSBUILD2 DisplayVersion/ReleaseId to return null if neither is found. Change 2: Added onload common item option. This allows an individual item to be evaluated during configuration load and also saved to the active config in the normal way as opposed to items in the BEGIN-ONLOAD block which are ...
- Driver Packs 21.11.3 20 November 2021 - Driver Packs 21.11.3
- Driver Packs 21.11.1 7 November 2021 - Driver Packs 21.11.1
- Desktop Info v3.2.4 28 October 2021 - Version 3.2.4 October 2021 Change 1: Fixed OSBUILD2 for null expressions. Change 2: Added registry product name to OSBUILD2. Change 3: More work on scaling. Added auto-scale option. Scaling is not an option for Windows below version 10. Scaling is on by default for Windows 10 and later. It can be disabled by setting auto-scale=0. ...
- Desktop Info v3.2.3 22 October 2021 - Version v3.2.3 October 2021 Change 1: Fixed control right align. Change 2: REG will now return null result instead of an error string if there is an error or the requested data is not available and the error will be written to the log as a DATA entry. This allows you to use the hide-no-result ...