Welcome to Glenn’s Eclectic Freeware.
This is the home of Desktop Info and Desktop Calendar.
I have chosen to be ‘selective’ so if you’ve come looking for the other projects that used to live here, you’re out of luck. They are way too old and irrelevant and I prefer to quietly bury them. If you look hard enough, you’ll find them around the traps.
I am also the current keeper of Snappy Driver Installer Origin, a free and open source Windows driver installation and update tool.
By the way, I took that photo through the car window one Winter morning.
- Desktop Info v2.3.1 Released 23 January 2020 - This is a bug fix release targeting specific user bug reports. Change 1: Fixed bug where the left column text would not display if there are no results. Change 2: Fixed bug where ini reload is not resetting the default page number. Change 3: Added the code-page option to the CMD item so that tools ...
- Desktop Info v2.3 Released 20 January 2020 - Change 1: Refactored the thresholds to support return values, user variables and expressions. Change 2: Increased the number of thresholds to nine. Change 3: Added the filter option to TOPPROCESSCPU and TOPPROCESSPF. Change 4: Added maxrows and filter options to TOPPROCESSMEM. In 64 bit mode maxrows is capped at 10. Change 5: The filter options ...
- Snappy Driver Installer Origin v1.5.9 11 January 2020 - Version 126.96.36.1998 11 January 2020 Driver Packs 19125
- Desktop Info v2.2 Released 22 December 2019 - December 2019 Change 1: Fixed broken FILE2TEXT. Change 2: Fixed broken TEXT. Change 3: CMD is now Unicode aware. The target command executable must also be Unicode aware for this to be effective. I am yet to figure out exactly how to initiate a Unicode Powershell process so I don’t know if this works for ...
- Snappy Driver Installer Origin v1.5.8 13 December 2019 - Version 188.8.131.527 13 December 2019 Driver Packs 19121 Translations.