Welcome to Glenn’s Eclectic Freeware.
This is the home of Desktop Info and Desktop Calendar.
I have chosen to be ‘selective’ so if you’ve come looking for the other projects that used to live here, you’re outa luck. They are way too old and irrelevant and I prefer to quietly bury them. If you look hard enough, you’ll find them around the traps.
I am also the current keeper of Snappy Driver Installer Origin, a free and open source Windows driver installation and update tool.
By the way, that photo is taken by me just outside my home town. You can see my house on the hill in the distance.
- Video: Lookup Lists 18 May 2019- I’ve posted a new video showing you how to construct a lookup list so you can convert numeric WMI results into words for display. Bitchute
- Desktop Info v1.15.1 Released 16 May 2019- May 2019 Change 1: Fixed user variables to be multi-byte compatible.
- Desktop Info v1.15.0 Released 28 April 2019- Version v.1.15.0 April 2019 Change 1: Added handle count to PROCESSMEM. Change 2: Added Unix text file (LF) support to FILE2TEXT. Change 3: Added Unix text file (LF) support and multibyte support to FILECONTENTS1 and FILECONTENTS2. Change 4: Finally got the main ini file multi-byte compatible. Now you can set the text and display options ...
- Snappy Driver Installer Origin v1.5.1 26 April 2019- Version 184.108.40.2060 26 April 2019 Driver Packs 19042
- Video Tutorials 15 April 2019- I’m making tentative steps to producing a series of tutorial videos. Check out the first one here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/desktop-info/ This is just one day of learning how to do this so don’t be too harsh.