rtruss

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Issue with font-quality option #4625
    rtrussrtruss
    Participant

      That is exciting. My team keeps hounding me to get this deployed to our Azure based Modern workplace devices. 🙂

      in reply to: Issue with font-quality option #4586
      rtrussrtruss
      Participant

        here is the pic of my surface di output

        Attachments:
        in reply to: Issue with font-quality option #4584
        rtrussrtruss
        Participant

          I am seeing this , the image marked ‘expected’ is what I am seeing on my virtual device and the other one, marked surface and full screen shot, is what I am seeing on my daily driver. Microsoft Surface. Windows 11 Insider Preview on DI 3.2.2. I still need to update my vm to win 11 to see how it goes. When I try to change scale on my surface the blue buttons change size but the text does not and the letters on the edges get cut off. My surface is one of a few so I am able to move forward with all my devices for now. Just wanted to relay what I am seeing also.

          Attachments:
          in reply to: Can’t get CONTROL uris to work #4540
          rtrussrtruss
          Participant

            I did confirm it worked with 3.2.0.4119.

            in reply to: Can’t get CONTROL uris to work #4539
            rtrussrtruss
            Participant

              Anyone else notice that mailto is not working in v 3.2.2.4130?

              CONTROL=type:1,Text:E-Mail:,display:someemail@someplace.com,uri:mailto:someemail@someplace.com
              Or am I missing something?

              in reply to: Can’t get CONTROL uris to work #4515
              rtrussrtruss
              Participant

                I would say that is a cause of no default mail client being selected, I do see you have a few options in your list, which is most likely contributing to the issue. Have you opened up one yet and told the OS to make it the default? The mailto std should use your whatever mail client you have configured as the default.

                I tried to duplicate the issue but am not, not even on units with multiple mail clients installed. Mine all see to default of the built-in mail client, even those where I know I have not yet launched/configured outlook or the built-in client. Have you removed the built-in mail app?

                in reply to: CONTROL – Button/Hyperlink ignoring alignment #4497
                rtrussrtruss
                Participant

                  Got it, thanks and holding shift worked just fine. Not sure how many users even try to move it but I do to test various screen resolutions.

                  in reply to: Fonts #4487
                  rtrussrtruss
                  Participant

                    how do you mean ‘smooth’ fonts?

                    Look in the manual for font-quality and see if that will help you.

                    in reply to: CONTROL – Button/Hyperlink ignoring alignment #4483
                    rtrussrtruss
                    Participant

                      Not sure this is related but , I have noticed odd button scaling as well. Surface book 3 with 200% scaling using 3000×2000 using the built-in display and a external monitor with 100% scaling using 1920×1080. If I start the unit with the external display attached I get the expected results, see attached. If I start the unit without the external display and then attach the docking station I get the one labeled unexpected results. Closing and restarting DI resolves it.

                      Also noticed I am not able to move DI around the screen with this version.

                      in reply to: Hide specific output #4448
                      rtrussrtruss
                      Participant

                        HA! I got the display I expected back. While playing around with If statements (unsuccessfully 🙁 sadly) Simply removing the row-text was enough to get me what I wanted so yes previously I was able to use the ‘bug’ in the Row-text but no more.

                        Here is the code I used and the final line is what ended up getting me my expected results. 🙂

                        NETWORKINTERFACES=Set:NetName,hidden:1
                        If=Value1:%NetName%, Value2:”PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter”,comp:contains
                        NETWORKINTERFACES=color:ffffff,interval:30,activeonly:1,operstatus:1,Row-text:VPN Address,display:%8,friendlyfilter:-virtual

                        NETWORKINTERFACES=Set:NetName,hidden:1
                        If=Value1:%NetName%, Value2:PAGP,comp:notcontains
                        NETWORKINTERFACES=color:ffffff,interval:30,activeonly:1,operstatus:1,Row-text:VPN Address,display:%8,friendlyfilter:-virtual

                        NETWORKINTERFACES=color:ffffff,interval:30,activeonly:1,operstatus:1,iftype:6 23 71 243,display:%8,friendlyfilter:-virtual

                      Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 53 total)
                      Glenn's Page