rtruss

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: User Password Expiration Date #5005
    rtrussrtruss
    Participant

      So I have a mixed environment and only want to show password expiry to my hybrid computers as the azure only units simply will not work.
      Here is what I have tried thus far to no avail 🙁

      DOMAIN=hide-no-result:1
      If=value1:%DOMAIN%, value2:domain.name comp:eq
      WMI=namespace:root\cimv2,query:Win32_NetworkLoginProfile where UserType=”Normal Account” and Privileges>0,color:%Green%,text:Password Expires on:,display:%PasswordExpires_month%[2.0d]/%PasswordExpires_day%[2.0d]/%PasswordExpires_year%

      Am I missing something as the above code will not allow the expire date to display.

      Thanks in advance all.

      in reply to: User Password Expiration Date #5002
      rtrussrtruss
      Participant

        I found that you can run this net user ‘username’ /domain | find “Password expires” It IS case sensitive sadly but I was able to get the expiration date that way. Now if only I could figure out how to do this with my Azure AD users using modern workplace Azure ad joined devices.

        • This reply was modified 1 year ago by rtrussrtruss.
        Attachments:
        in reply to: User Password Expiration Date #4988
        rtrussrtruss
        Participant

          I like that as well. Getting consensus now on whether to add it or not.

          Attachments:
          in reply to: Weird behavior of “IF” in common with “FONT-SIZE” #4750
          rtrussrtruss
          Participant

            will it re-evaluate that if there is a monitor change or if you hit the reload button? I am asking about the monitor change as we do use this on VDI units and if someone has multiple monitors that they can move the ‘rdp’ connection to that may affect the dpi.

            in reply to: Weird behavior of “IF” in common with “FONT-SIZE” #4744
            rtrussrtruss
            Participant

              I see what threw me off. tour text line, I didn’t see the first dpi in there.

              in reply to: Weird behavior of “IF” in common with “FONT-SIZE” #4743
              rtrussrtruss
              Participant

                All i can tell you is that when i changed the comparisons to use ‘dpi 96’ vs just 96 they processed the comments. Now I had not yet had coffee 🙂 and was doing like 6 other things so I will revisit as I would like this to work as well.

                in reply to: Weird behavior of “IF” in common with “FONT-SIZE” #4741
                rtrussrtruss
                Participant

                  I saw this and thought, this would be VERY helpful as I have many diff mfgs and of course potential dpi settings to contend with. I copied your code and notices that your IF statements do not do the compare correctly.

                  this code
                  MONITOR=set:dpi,hidden:1,display:%7
                  TEXT=display:dpi %dpi%
                  tells to set DPI, which if you look at it is not just a number but actually dpi 96. once I updated the IFs they seemed to process correctly from what I could tell.

                  in reply to: Feature request: Acrylic background effect #4703
                  rtrussrtruss
                  Participant

                    I like that idea as well.

                    in reply to: Windows 11 Support #4647
                    rtrussrtruss
                    Participant

                      So tell me is any of you are seeing this. On initial load I get the first pic and then after it refreshes/reloads I get what I think should be correct. It also happens with previous versions and have not yet confirmed the behavior on other hardware, right now Surface book 3 is what I am on.

                      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by rtrussrtruss. Reason: forgot to rename the ini file
                      in reply to: Windows 11 Support #4642
                      rtrussrtruss
                      Participant

                        Got it and loving it so far. One question is there a way to remove the Microsoft from the OSDBUILD2 %1 variable? We know its microsoft already so.. Just trying to keep it more concise to fit in smaller widnows

                        OSBUILD2=display:%1 %18 (%17)
                        Displays; Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 21H2 (22000)

                        looking for; Windows 11 Enterprise 21H2 (22000)

                        at least without doing other types of wmi calls like like i am now:

                        # OS info lookup table
                        REG=value:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CurrentBuild, set:currentbuild, hidden:1
                        REG=value:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProductName, set:productname, hidden:1
                        REG=value:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ReleaseId, set:releaseid, hidden:1
                        #This line item only applies to WIN10 Workstations
                        REG=value:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\DisplayVersion, set:displayversion, hidden:1

                        WMI=Text:Operating System,namespace:root\cimv2,query:Win32_OperatingSystem,display:%ProductName% %DisplayVersion% (%CurrentBuild%)

                        I also attached an example of what I used to get and what the OSBUILD2 shows

                      Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 53 total)
                      Glenn's Page