Why no LOGONSERVER

Forums Desktop Info Why no LOGONSERVER

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rtrussrtruss
      Participant

I am trying to display the logonserver like i do for DOMAIN and HOST but just putting LOGONSERVER in the ini does not work like it does for the others, USER, HOST, DOMAIN etc, why is this? I have seen other posts discussing various ways to get that info but seems like it should just work being that LOGONSERVER is a known core item in the OS.

I got this working ENVVAR=row-text:Logon Server,key:logonserver but looks like a workaround and I am looking to upgrade 10k+ computers to 2.9.0 from 1.5.1 so i want this rock solid.

Long time user first time poster so thanks in advance all.

GlennGlenn
        Keymaster

There’s only two ways I know of, both are equally valid:

wmi has it on a per user basis in Win32_NetworkLoginProfile.

rtrussrtruss
            Participant

OK, thanks I will look at the wmi option just to keep my process consistent.

rtrussrtruss
            Participant

on a related note I have noticed that when i use ENVVAR=text:Logon Server,key:logonserver I get environment as the text: when i use ENVVAR=Row-text:Logon Server,key:logonserver I get my desired text of Logon Server.

GlennGlenn
                Keymaster

you’ll see that if the “text” option is not there. in other words that’s the default text. did you mistype it maybe?

rtrussrtruss
                Participant

I copied the text from your original reply.

These works:
                  ENVVAR=Row-Text:Logon Server,key:logonserver
                  COMMENT=style:iw,text:Memory
                  COMMENT=style:iw,text:Disk Drives
                  LOGICALDRIVES=interval:10,diskio:1,chart:bar2 scale:linear max:100 series1:7 threshold:75,threshold1:11 10000000 0000f0,threshold2:13 10000000,threshold3:7 90 0070f0, 0060f0,row-text:Drive %1: (%2)| %3,display:%6[1.0B]B/%5[1.0B]B (%7[1.1f]% used)

These does not work:
                  ENVVAR=text:Logon Server,key:logonserver
                  LOGICALDRIVES=interval:10,diskio:1,chart:bar2 scale:linear max:100 series1:7 threshold:75,threshold1:11 10000000 0000f0,threshold2:13 10000000,threshold3:7 90 0070f0, 0060f0,text:Drive %1: (%2)| %3,display:%6[1.0B]B/%5[1.0B]B (%7[1.1f]% used) (it does not id each drive ‘name’ but does show the info i set for it)

Could it be an issue with my language file?

It’s not a big deal now that I figured out how to make items display the text i want. Thanks for the GREAT TOOL by the way, I know I forgot to mention that in my first post. Love this thing!

rtrussrtruss
                  Participant

I attached a image of what we are looking for and my language and config file if that will help. Some items have been changed and obscured for company reasons of course.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by rtrussrtruss.
                Viewing 4 reply threads
                • The topic ‘Why no LOGONSERVER’ is closed to new replies.
                Glenn's Page