Threshold Colors

Forums Threshold Colors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CWeinhofer 2 months ago.

• Author

CWeinhofer

Also, another question about the threshold color. I want to change the color to 000099 instead of 0000FF. I’ve entered the color on the applicable lines, but it only seems to work on some. For example:
    DISKIO=active:1,interval:10,style:b,chart:1,threshold:10240,tcolor:000099,display:r:%1[3.1b]B/s\, w:%2[3.1b]B/s\
    works fine, but
    PHYSICALRAM=active:1,interval:5,style:b,chart:1,threshold:75,tcolor:000099,display:%1[3.1b]B / %2[3.1b]B (%3%)
    still shows as 0000FF when the threshold is crossed. Any idea what’s causing this?

• #703 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

You didn’t state what version you have so I assume 1.9.2. I tried your config and it changed color as expected.

• #704 Reply

CWeinhofer

Yes, I have 1.9.2

I did a little more testing and confirmed what I thought I was seeing by sampling a screenshot with GIMP. One of the colors is definitely being misrepresented. The misrepresentation is present no matter what I set the color code to, although it doesn’t seem to be off by a standard same amount. Also tried removing the background transparency, but still the same issue.

And if it makes a difference, I accidentally switched the two lines above. PHYSICALRAM displays fine, but DISKIO is off.

• #706 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

How do you mean ‘misrepresented’? What is it actually displaying? What does gimp think the color is?

• #725 Reply

CWeinhofer

You can see it in this screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/769oews1q0f6rha/Capture.PNG?dl=0

The tcolor value is the same for the entire Desktop Info config (000099 in BGR). Physical Ram & Page Faults display correctly, but the color for Disk IO is off. When I sample it, GIMP tells me it is 630000 (or 000063 in BGR).

But as I mentioned above, it’s not consistent. If I change the tcolor value to 990000 (in BGR) for example, then the Disk IO color changes to 0f1b30 (in BGR).

Reply To: Threshold Colors
Your information:

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!