the side panel menu is not resizable

Forums Snappy Driver Installer Origin the side panel menu is not resizable

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

the side panel menu is not resizable depending on the size of your resolution so not all options can be seen….

Attachments:
      GlennGlenn
      Keymaster

You can make it wider by adjusting the numbers in the theme. Open tools\SDI\themes\dark.txt in notepad and change the following entries:

PANEL_WX = 188
      DRVLIST_OFSX = 217

the first will change the width of the side panel and the second will adjust the width of the driver list panel. Try adding 100 to both and see how it looks.

Participant

yes it helped a bit with a lot of settings but if I’m going to use this program portable I would have to re-adjust the resolution of the program before installing the driver because the resolution of no monitor is the same for example mine is 1366/768 someone’s for example 1024/768 so the same will not see all of the left panel with options ….

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by AvatarCodeCreator.
      Participant

can you solve it in the next version to be automatic depending on the screen size so that it doesn’t have to be adjusted every time or maybe if the resolution is lower than the one where everything can be seen a scroll appears so it can be scrolled down to the rest of the menu was seen …..

Participant

and also the information box of the computer becomes blurred depending on the resolution ….

Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!