Ping Status

Forums Desktop Info Ping Status

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GlennGlenn
      Keymaster

Joel Cranmer
      30 August, 2018 at 1:50 am
      I just found your program and it’s perfect for what I want! I am trying to add a WMI query for network latency. I got the basics down, but I’m having trouble formatting it. It would be nice to include the address, and units. The graph also doesn’t appear to display anything. Maybe something like this:

Ping: 13ms (google.com)
      [graph]

Here’s the code:

# ping test
      #https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/aa394350
      WMI=active:1,interval:5,color:ffffff,chart:2,text:Ping,namespace:root\cimv2,query:Win32_PingStatus where Address = ‘google.com’,property:ResponseTime,format:ms

GlennGlenn
      Keymaster

This can be achieved with v1.80 using the following entry:

WMI=active:0,interval:5,lid:pinggoogle,namespace:root\cimv2,query:Win32_PingStatus where address=’google.com’,display:%ResponseTime%ms (google.com)

Ping did not work (it shows “<n/a>”). Can you help me?

GlennGlenn
      Keymaster

the one in the manual under Useful WMI Queries works with the latest version of DTI:

WMI=active:1,interval:60,text:Network Latency, namespace:root\cimv2, query:Win32_PingStatus where address=’google.com’,display: %ResponseTime%ms (google.com)

Hello Glenn, as I wrote a month ago, the WMI queries on a terminal server cause it to freeze after a few hours. (WMI overflow) – Do you have an idea to fix the problem. Please do not ignore this message again. THANK YOU

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ping Status’ is closed to new replies.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!