InstallDate and alignment options

Forums Desktop Info InstallDate and alignment options

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Glenn Glenn 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Mikko

Hello!

Any chance of implementing the check for OS install date -value from WMI (yyyymmddHHMMSS.mmmmmmsUUU CIM_DATETIME) in a more human readable format?

Query is as follows:
    WMI=active:1,namespace:root\cimv2,query:Win32_OperatingSystem,display:%InstallDate%

and it outputs currently:
    20181217091440.000000+120

Also the options of aligning the value fields right in a similar way as the text fields, and placing the logo graphic at the bottom of the display would be well appreciated 🙂

• #1387 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

I’ve been looking at that item for a while now but I’m yet to come up with a solution. I’ll keep looking.

• #1394 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

I have a solution and it goes like this:

The WMI routine detects the cim_datetime type property and creates additional properties of the component parts. So in the case of Win32_OperatingSystem, the %installdate% property will have additional properties like %installdate_year%, %installdate_month% etc. These are available in the display template so you can construct your own formatted output.

This of course can be used for any cim_datetime property in a WMI result set.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Glenn Glenn.
    1+
Reply To: InstallDate and alignment options
Your information:

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!