Different Font Sizes

Forums Desktop Info Different Font Sizes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Markus 1 month ago.

• Author

Markus

Hello out there,

I just came over Desktop Info as an alternative to BGInfo. I’m testing and configuring it at the moment and found one little thing, that is quite important for me: Is it possible to have different font sizes..? I would like to have to first line (hostname) e.g. in 12 pt and the rest in 10 pt. Simply making the first line bold could be an alternative but increasing the fonts size would be much better! 😉

Thank you in advance,
    Markus

• #1352 Reply

Gordon

If you look in the folder there is a help file and sample.ini file. In there you will find how to do that.

• #1353 Reply

Markus

Of course I looked through the sample file and the manual. In both of them, I find a way to change the font size globally (“[options] / fontsize=11”). But I was asking to change the font size for only one line (the first one)…so my first line (hostname) has font size 13 and the rest has font size 11.
    Maybe I am just blind or you missunderstood my first post…

• #1356 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

A few people have asked about this. I had a shot at it a while ago and it didn’t go well. It’s harder than it seems keeping everything together with a variable font size. I’ll raise an issue and have another go.

• #1360 Reply

Markus

Thank you Glenn..! 😉

Reply To: Different Font Sizes
Your information:

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!