“Eclecticism, (from Greek eklektikos, “selective”), in philosophy and theology, the practice of selecting doctrines from different systems of thought without adopting the whole parent system for each doctrine.” – Encyclopaedia Britannica.
A couple of suggestions for your to-do list.
1. Option to place navigation buttons at top of page, below banner logo.
2. Define a set of colours as variables in the option area of the ini file.
This would make changing the appearance of DTI simple by just editting a few lines.
I really appreciate your good work on this great product! Carry on coding!
1a. I wonder if the nav buttons could be just another item and I place it wherever I want in the display order.
1b. Kind of makes me think I could do the same with the banner logo. Just make a graphic item and place it anywhere in the display order so we can put the banner at the top or at the bottom or put any kind of graphic anywhere in the display.
2. Good idea. I’ll alter it slightly though. If we use the standard SET item to define color values at the top of the items section then we can use standard user variables in the colors throughout the items.
1. I thought that with the nav buttons in a fixed position you could quickly scroll through all pages by just clicking on mouse without moving it around hunting for the buttons but whatevere is easiest for you.
2. Using SET would do but you might need to add an “active=all” so that you don’t need to redefine the same colours for multiple pages.