chart:bar2 not displaying

Forums Desktop Info chart:bar2 not displaying

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cmdcmd
      Participant

Hello! I’m trying to use a bar2 chart similar to neilj’s to display my drives. However, even with a minimal implementation, I’m not able to get my chart to draw. If I use the legacy ‘bar’ style, it does however. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but I’m just not seeing what.

Relevant ini lines:

Screenshot of the output is attached. Any help is most appreciated!

Cheers

GlennGlenn
      Keymaster

I copy pasted your code straight in to my working ini and it shows as expected. Check your version of DTI

cmdcmd
      Participant

Wow, thanks for the lightning quick response! Well that makes me feel better that I didn’t miss something completely obvious there 😅

I’m on 2.3.1.3085.

Here’s my whole ini, in case I’m doing something else wrong elsewhere.

cmdcmd
      Participant

Doesn’t look like I can edit my previous post, but: You having me check my version is definitely something: I thought I had updated to 2.10.1.3742, but I must have had it running when I tried to paste the files in! I’m on that version now and not seeing it show up at all, so I’ve broken something else for sure, too!

cmdcmd
      Participant

Looks like between updating to 2.10 (for real!), and re-building my ini bit by bit things seem to be happy now! Thanks so much for the help!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Glenn's Page