Can't update driver packs as SDIO always continues to seed them

Forums Snappy Driver Installer Origin Can't update driver packs as SDIO always continues to seed them

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PocketSam 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

PocketSam

Windows 10 x64 1809
    SDIO 1.4.9
    Hello. I’ve already stumbled to this problem several times on different windows versions and different SDIO releases. For some reason SDIO starts to seed new driver packs after it downloads them and I can’t find a way to stop this process and install updated driver packs.
    Yes, usually i set checkbocks to seed files after they are downloaded to support others with fast download as my PC works 24/7, but also I want to be abble to update driver packs for myself too.
    What I’ve tried is to click on download bar to stop seeding, but it doesn’t works. It simply changes text to “Click to select updates” and seeding continues. If i close SDIO and start it again it would suggest me to update my driver packs, I click the bar, select all updates, make sure checkbocks to seed files after download is not set and click OK. SDIO checks downloaded files and start seeding files.
    Probably I miss something, but it feels like SDIO ignores unchecked option.
    Thanks.
    If you need logs I’ll provide them lightning fast, just ask. 🙂

• #1415 Reply
    Glenn
    Glenn
    Keymaster

I see it’s not working quite the way the manufacturer intended. I’ll have a look.

• #1417 Reply

PocketSam

I can make a video to demonstrate a problem. Would it be helpful?

• #1430 Reply

PocketSam

It’s how it looks like.
    https://yadi.sk/i/WV_1C5BENetV4Q

Reply To: Can't update driver packs as SDIO always continues to seed them
Your information:

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!