This little application displays system information on your desktop. Looks like wallpaper but stays resident in memory and updates in real time. Perfect for quick identification and walk-by monitoring of production or test server farms or any computer you’re responsible for. Uses very little memory and nearly zero cpu.
Everything is customisable including language.
- Display every kind of metric about your Windows system
- Small memory footprint
- Low priority cpu
- Adjustable transparent background
- Fonts and colors configurable
- Extensive display and data formatting options
- Visual alerts
- Bar charts and line charts
- Monitor files, registry keys and event logs
- Custom WMI queries
- Pull data from http server
- Log raw data to csv files
- Display text from a file
- Display registry values
- Graphic Banner
- Screen saver
- Application logging to text file and/or Windows Event Logs
- Full multi-byte, Unicode multi language support
- Supports all Windows versions from 2000 onwards
- Much more…
You can leave bug reports and ideas in the discussion forum. If you have a translated language file you think could be useful to others, post it in the forum and I’ll include it in the next release. If you have any cool WMI queries that we can use post them on the forum.
Thank you to everyone who has donated something thus far. If you haven’t donated yet please consider $5 to $10 to show your appreciation and to help keep the program alive, maybe even an ongoing monthly donation. You can use PayPal or your debit or credit card.